Wednesday, August 1, 2018

Tabenings - Missed Month Edition

Aigh! I missed all of July!

Shameful, that's what it is. Shameful. Right, I don't generally like to commit to stuff but I shall focus like a laser (a green laser) and have a Tabenings every Tuesday for the rest of August. That's the goal. So let it be written, so let it be done!

So I haven't been utterly idle on a Tabico front - CORE #13 is moving forward, I'm basically 50% done with the writing (working on scene 10 of 19) and Uzobono has been snapping at my heels with the renders. I think seeing it in August is optimistic, but September is well within the bounds of reason.

In other smut news... hrm. Mostly I've been trolling the usual places for naughty pictures. I'm sure there's some that stood out but they're not springing to mind. Kivik updated 'Due Process' which is quite a nice mind control game. Although I have to say, I am deeply, deeply disappointed that they chose not to pursue the 'player character is a slave' route, since I find that by far the hottest. Instead if you are enslaved you get relegated to just another bad end, rather then embarking on your new career as slave-maker on your owner's behalf. Only by becoming the Mistress can one proceed.

I really need to just start making my own games if I am to be completely, utterly catered to even a little bit at all.

There's a rotation of various smut artists whose tumblrs I drop in upon on a regular, not to say nightly basis. One I don't think I have yet mentioned is idelacio, who has a very particular visual style which I quite enjoy, and applies it to various naughtiness involving a stable of copyrighted characters, e.g. Teen Titans, Mowgli, Supergirl, Ben 10, Penny from Inspector Gadget, etc etc. Rather a lot of it does involve femboys, which I am disinterested in, but there's also a bunch of naughty girls. In the last few days he posted a naughty Hermoine character whom I find RRRRrrrrr. A deatheater tattoo on her mons? Sign me up!

In non-smut news I had a very nice vacation with my spawn, and am now making myself ready for Battle for Azeroth, the upcoming World of Warcraft expansion by figuring out how all the controls work again. Which cooldown is that on? What spells do I have now?

5 comments:

  1. Speaking of Teen Titans, Teen Titans Go! to the Movies has basically the same plot as Incredibles 2, so up your alley in places ;) Also it's good dumb fun.

    (Batman and Superman grappling)
    Batman: what's... your mother's... name?
    Superman: Martha.
    Batman: Mine too!
    (They hug. Rainbows and hearts appear.)
    Batman: What's your father's name?
    Superman: Johnathan!
    (Batman's eyes narrow)
    Batman: MINE'S THOMAS
    (Grappling again)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am warming up on my rogue before taking the deathknight out of mothballs. So many buttons. New talents to figure out. Yet again.

    Look forward to Core.

    -Vanderbilt

    ReplyDelete
  3. WoW, giving a whole new meaning to "dead tree edition." (Yeah, I know, too soon...)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Tabico! Nice to see you back. I was curious about Pierced. It's been a loooooonnng time for that one, and I'd love to see it finished. It's the story that led me to you years ago!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good to hear you're still kicking! I check every now and then to see if there's something new here, it's always interesting!

    I'm still trying to get through the back end of my novel, which I think is probably a handful of scenes away from completion of the first draft.

    At that point I should be able to work on something else, so maybe I'll have something to post to the archive before the summer is out (that's probably being far too optimistic).

    ReplyDelete