Tuesday, August 14, 2018

Tabenings - Lesbian Ghosts

Aigh! Tuesday again, and here I am posting INSTEAD OF PLAYING WARCRAFT like I want to be. The expansion came out YESTERDAY and of course servers were up and down last night and then I had to work today, because I'm a regular grown-up adult and need to earn money to pay the mortgage, and then this afternoon I had to go grocery shopping and fetch my spawn from her spawn-camp and after this I have to cook dinner and then there's the homeowner's association meeting - when do I get to PLAY WARCRAFT?!

Argh!

Kvetching aside, though, I did get about an hour in last night between server crashes and so far the expansion is quite good. Although Kul Tiras does feel a bit like Gilneas redux, what with the Dickensian accents and gothic horror and all.

Not much news, smut-wise, although if you like lesbian sex and you like high-quality comic illustration and maybe you like short comics about lesbian sex, then you'll be pleased to know that The Kite has produced a tasty little six page lesbian ghost comic: Stay Close


I've mentioned The Kite here before, and they're still one of the creators whose tumblr I check on a regular basis, in case there is paydirt just like this. Also be sure to check the Stay Close extra page for yummy exposition and more smut.

2 comments:

  1. The Kite is the gold standard when it comes to corruption, its a shame she does it so rarely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the link. I hadn't seen The Kite's blog before. Didn't know the Overbitch storyline advanced that far.

    Currently wreaking a bloody path through Nazmir while Sylvanas decides when she's going to let me know what she's up to this time. Don't know why I put up with her. Well, she's dead sexy is why.

    -Vanderbilt

    ReplyDelete