Friday, May 27, 2016

Sprouting

I just now finished the Epilogue for 'Seed'. 50Kb, which will probably increase the usual 10% upon editing, and looking back I brought the chapters for 'Seed' in at under 25k each, so I'll need to break it in half for posting.

But it's done!

Almost.

I still need to edit it up, and frankly I am not gonna chain myself to my desk and slave away at it tonight (as I do with surprising frequency) just to get it into Simon for this weekend's update. So you should expect not to see any Tabico prose for the Memorial Day weekend update, but (barring that ever-worrisome bus attack) you *will* see the conclusion to 'Seed' in next weekend's update.

There's no sex in it. Hell, there isn't even any mind control. It's pure fantasy-novel, from start to finish. So those of you who like that sort of thing will hopefully like it. And it will give you a chance to read 'Seed' again, because I had forgotten most of it and I daresay you have too.

Now to see if 'Pierced' is ready to be concluded or if I should switch gears again and put some milage down on, oh, say, 'That Which Has Been Lost'.

2 comments:

  1. I hope the bitterness that seeps through the pages is only temporary.
    Fanfic is hard. Reading this reminded me of a "Fan Friction" short by Rocket Jump. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm interested in reading it nonetheless to see how you've decided to tie up the loose ends. And it will give me a good excuse to go back and read the juicy bits again!

    ReplyDelete