Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Incest From Space

So I like incest. Not in real life of course - yuck - but in my smut.

This is a bit of a problem because some of my favorite co-fetishists do not read incest, full stop. Thrall, ferinstance, has it on her verboten list; Vanderbilt won't touch it. And that's a shame, because they write great stuff and I like for them to enjoy my stories. So I shy away from incest a bit more than I might if left purely to my own devices.

That said, I do find it hot, so I do sometimes go there. A good incest story can really hit my buttons - witness If I Was Not You's Continuous/Updatable Neuropositive Therapy. Short, snappy, sexy. Also witty, but that doesn't start with 's'. (The story could have used more sex, IMO, but then I've fallen victim to forever-longer-story disease, so take MO with a grain of salt.)

Recently I dropped a couple of hot redheads, Lynn Thompson and her daughter Calla, into my story Pierced. They do good work there, although they don't bang on camera (and that would distract from the main story themes anyway). However, I'd really like to have them bang, so I put them in a little headcanon that goes as follows:

Title: Lesbian Conquerors From Venus! They Want Our Women - To Want Their Women!

(I'm pretty pleased with that one.)

In the event, no Venusians are on screen. The backdrop is that Earth is being invaded by LCFVs, forcing evacuations, and our protagonists Terri Smyth and her daughter Veratrine take in a couple of refugees from the invasion: none other than Lynn and Calla Thompson!

These are an alternate universe Lynn and Calla, who are here not broodslaves but rather fifth columnists for the LCFVs, spreading lesbianism behind the lines of the resistance forces.

And that's basically the story. Calla seduces Vera, with the aid of some hypno-gadgets, at the same time as Lynn seduces Terri; Vera's induction into the Lesbian Fifth Column proceeds a little faster (she's young) and we ultimately get a scene where her new mindset is revealed to her wavering mother, who finally gives in, and is led not only to acceptance of her new attitude but also a big squishy incest-pile; and at the end of the story as usual everyone is blissfully happy with their mindset. Tabico Happy Ending get!

I'm riffing on several influences - trilby else's Venusian Lesbian invasion story, Golden, for one. I can still picture the curly-haired girl wearing nothing but her sock from that one. Rrr. And also a real classic, The Pyramid, a short and direct-to-the-point story of a pyramid-shaped device that turns women into lesbians, no muss, no fuss. Visually I'm humming from the key of InCase, who did a (it's futa but I won't hold that against him) hot redheaded mom/daughter tryst, and a second one on  the same theme I picked up somewhere - I can't figure out who the artist is, if you can, let me know.

Of course, those are Lynn and Calla - for Terri and Vera I'm thinking brown hair and blue eyes, another favorite combo of mine. Rrr.

Anyhow, yet another idea for the idea bucket. This one does have the promise of being relatively short, though.




2 comments:

  1. I'm certainly not against incest stories, though I think it's because in my mind my imagination naturally somehow separates the two characters out as though they were not related. It's a stupid mental trick, but it works for me.

    I would read it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Pyramid... I remember that one. Weirdly, it came out in two versions IIRC, the first of which was IMHO the better written one.

    Loving Lynn and Calla in Pierced, so anything that gets me more of them gets my vote.

    ReplyDelete