Wednesday, April 3, 2019

Xiim Land

Nope, nope, not giving up yet! Still postin'!

I think I shall natter about a couple of things this week.

The first is not smutty - well, not very smutty - namely: Rammstein is back!

I love me some Rammstein. This will be their first album in ten years; the video for the first single ('Deutschland') off said album was released last week, and holy shit is it something. I've had it pretty much on constant rotation.



Now, as I say, I love Rammstein. Also, I speak German (poorly) and am quite the history buff, so watching Rammstein's take on what it means to be German, with all the historical baggage that brings, is super compelling.





 As a history buff, the video is a real feast. We start in the Teutoburger Wald, where Arminius and his Cheruscii wiped out three Roman legions, and bounce through a whirlwind of German history: medieval monks, Barbarossa, the DDR, Nazis, yes, but also Weimar Berlin and even the fucking Baader-Meinhof gang! It's fantastic.

Also, it's beautiful; the cinematography is gorgeous. And well over the top in the usual Rammstein way.

So I love it.

Now, I could lapse into a dialectic about whether it is good - or even possible - to love Germany (as a German), given Germany's history, but (a) that would last for pages, (b) who am I to say anyway, and (c) this isn't that sort of blog!

So on to the smut!

I believe I have written about Vice here before; he's been an erotic mind control artist and enthusiast for easily as long as I have, and has produced lovely fetish imagery regularly for years. If you're not familiar with his work you're either new or have been doing your masturbating under a rock.

Whatever floats your boat, man.

This month's illustrations once again feature the alien mind-controlling Xiim, who have captured and biologically enslaved (mmmm) a pair of lovely superheroines, Dare Damsel and the Awe, and are putting the pair through some paces.







The whole series is hot, of course, but I was particularly captured by the content of the last pair of images. Vice's text is as follows:

"The collective's science cell believes it should be to modify the human female's biology so that they are capable of parthogenic self-impregnation. In this fashion they will be able to birth their own clones, providing the Xiim with a self-sustaining population of slave-soldiers."


Holy shit. I mean, think about it. Picture it unfolding over time - Dare Damsel obediently pregnant with herself. Raising children who look just like she did at any given age, for the explicit sole purpose of serving their alien masters. Both superheroines, constantly pregnant, obediently/blissfully raising a slave army of themselves. Looking at the girls and seeing themselves as children - and yet, brainslaved into focusing only on turning the girls into the best slave soldiers the Xiim could want.

Think about the clones as hot nubile teenagers, with slave mothers who are what they themselves will grow into.

A slave race - or at least, slave extended family. Of themselves.

How enslaved do you have to be to eagerly abet that?

Anyway, I think it's super hot. Thanks yet again, Vice!



5 comments:

  1. I'm not sure the music is my thing, but the imagery is very interesting. I won't touch on anything political here, since as you astutely noted, it's not that kind of blog. :)

    As for Vice's work, should I be ashamed to admit I'm not familiar? I suppose I shall have to peruse now, though floating mind controlling noodly brains don't really do it for me. I do see that's not all he does, so I won't pass judgment without doing some further... research.

    Your idea, however, is quite enticing. I wouldn't mind reading a scene or two about the slave family undergoing further indoctrination. They could perhaps teach each other a thing or two about obedience and deepen their loyalty to the Xiim. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love me some Rammstein! One of my favourite live bands. Lots to pick apart in their latest song and video, but visually amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Tabico! Fan of your work, and patiently awaiting Modding and a conclusion to Pierced! Thought I'd drop by and make a suggestion for some reading. I found Uplink by nevermind recently and figured it'd be right up your alley.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you liked it. I do believe that Dare Damsel and the Awe were you original creations.

    Hmmm. New Rammstein. Might be a Record Store day purchase.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. DD & the Awe are from Ziim: Masks, iinm. Available right over there in the top-right.
      Guess they can't catch a break, although the Xiim's ended up doing it their own way; different strokes, as they say...

      Delete