Tuesday, February 6, 2018

Tabenings - Oof edition

Hey hey! It's Tuesday!

Sure, I straight up missed a week, but... well, it's either get back on this thing or give it up. And don't think I haven't considered the latter! But once again my inexplicable persistence has risen, or lurched, or perhaps slunk, to the occasion, and here I am.

So! By this point you've all seen CORE #12, and by and large people appear to have enjoyed it, so that's good. I am pleased that you liked it.

It's weird that it's only been available for a week and a half; seems like the release date was in the distant past already. Media releases are so odd that way. So much anticipation, and then if one is fortunate a short intense burst of enjoyment, and then it's history, fading in the rear view mirror even before the garbage truck comes for the wrapper.

Nothing new and productive to report tonight. I'll try to get going on the next thing in a bit - I'm hoping doing some editorial work on 'Modding' will fire up the inspiration to finish it, that actually works for me fairly often - but for the moment it's break time. On the smut consumer front I've been enjoying Black Pharoah's 'Forsaken Souls' - did I mention that already? God I have a bad memory - and InCase released something recently that was both beautiful and frustratingly (for me) cock-centric. I'm also about ready to get back into one of Sierra Lee's games - I really enjoyed The Last Sovereign and it's had a bunch of updates since I last played, and her new Kingdom of Deception was fun when I tried the first release several months ago.

Anyhow, hope you liked CORE #12, I'll pick up the next (or more accurately, the previous) thing shortly. Lemme know if you bump into anything else good!


3 comments:

  1. Hooray! You still exist! :)

    I do hope you're able to get your mojo back, it's been awhile since your adoring fans have seen anything besides your (admittedly delicious) collaborative comics.

    Work on my novel continues, though I am afraid I've gotten a bit bogged down. The scene I expected to finish in a week has extended to taking 3-4 weeks, but I'm finally starting to get out of those doldrums and onto some action (it does get a bit difficult to keep the action moving when your title character is in bondage, forced to watch events happening around her).

    As such, I just have an escape scene to write, a transition, and then the final showdown. The big question mark is the epilogue, since I have quite a few random ideas I've been throwing around, many of which would take significantly more time to write than others. I do have a lot of loose threads I need to tie up before I can call the story completed, however.

    The larger problems comes during the editing phase, that's a stumper. I'll keep writing new stuff during the editing process, but that does mean I'll have limited time to do the editing, as during the next few months a lot of my time will be eaten working on my costume for the local Anime festival. Fun times!

    So, in short, absolutely no idea when a release will happen. No idea whatsoever. But it will come. Sometime.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you haven't seen it yet Tabico, the movie The Untamed has some stuff that you would love. If you can't watch the whole film, there are gifs and parts of the movie online.

    ReplyDelete
  3. CORE 12 was really amazing! Is there a survey this time for the next? I should probably check Uzobono's page. I recall you wanting one for the past few--but I was sort of out of the loop, unfortunately. That said, CORE has continued to be a really great read. The way you've hinted at things, the way you make a situation seem absolutely inescapable and while in many ways it only digs them more deeply into a hole of relying on their most deeply corrupted friend... Oh, I'm just adoring CORE.

    Can't wait for 13, but I know it'll be a bit! Eager to look around your stories you've thrown up on here, too! Any chance you'll be sharing some of the bonus stories at some time from fanmails? I know I have some hidden away in archives somewhere, but I imagine you now have a large amount of fans who've joined our flock since after many of those stories were written.

    All of my best that the words flow well! :)

    ReplyDelete