Tuesday, August 16, 2016

Tabenings - Whip Cracking

Hmm, it's halfway through August and I haven't done a lick of 'Pierced'. Better get moving if I want to meet my self-imposed deadline! By next week I shall have something written.

Of course, I did spend some time cleaning up 'Codi'; I hope you liked it. I think September's Secret File will be 'Fake Ones', the other story I started spinning up as a Tuesday Tidbit from back in the day. It's a story about breast implants. And brain implants, of course, I mean why would you do one without the other?

I like breast implants. Oh, I know, there are several vocal currents of people who don't like them. And, on the face of it, they're kind of indefensible: surgery - surgery! -  involving implanting foreign objects into your body, just to look more sexually appealing?

But that's why I like them. Sure, I like breasts, but what gets to me as a fetishist is the idea that this individual went to such lengths to be sexier. Yow! That's the kind of thing that in my world people have to get mind-controlled into doing. So visual aesthetics aside, I see fake boobs and my perverted brain is saying "she altered herself for sex" and that's just a turn-on for me.

Anyhow, that's in 'Fake Ones'. Which should be showing up here after I conclude 'Pierced' over on the EMCSA. Assuming I don't run off and join a convent or something before school starts, which does on occasion have some appeal. The closer school gets, the more appealing.

2 comments:

  1. I agree about the breast implants, that is precisely how I see them, and other such vain surgeries. They are becoming sex objects willingly. Fascinates me. Though I like art and stories involving bimboization that is non-consensual too, but then tautology created from their mind control/corruption causes them to deeply love what they originally despised!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had never thought of it that way, but I agree with your viewpoint. Altering one's body to make it sexier is not something I would ever do in real life, so then it becomes a fantasy, thinking about what would happen if others were forced to alter their bodies to become sexier.

    And if you're going to be mind controlling women to make them have sex with each other, why not make them even more sexy? I imagine this is where most of the body mod/breast expansion/body alteration fetishes come from.

    Sounds like something yummy to look forward to!

    ReplyDelete