Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Tuesday Tabenings about Ten

Good News, Everyone!

I just sent Uzobono the completed script for CORE #10. Huzzah! As mentioned in an earlier post, our workflow is basically I send a chapter, she renders it while I write the next chapter, etc. I have thus now sent her the final two chapters - AND I edited all the prior text in light of the renders she's already made. So things are nearly wrapped up from a writing perspective.

Unfortunately, of course, Uzobono is still in Kuala Lumpur on CIA business otherwise occupied and won't be back to rendering for a few more weeks. But from my side, everything is essentially finished and were I you I would expect an early-mid July release.

On other smut-writing fronts, no news is bad news. Haven't gotten back to 'Pierced', or anything else.

FZY1 observed that my story 'Deeper Than You Think', about hypnotic jellyfish, doesn't appear to be available over on the EMCSA. That is actually a total oversight on my part. I wrote that story over a decade ago and it was awesomely hand-illustrated by Vice, and posted on his Yahoo group of the time.

I had always intended to subsequently publish it on the EMCSA, but wanted it to spend a sufficient amount of time being released only on Vice's group after he was sooo cool as to illustrate it, you know, as sort of an exclusive.

Then apparently I forgot to actually ever publish it on the EMCSA. Who knew?

Anyway, I tell you what I'm gonna do - this coming weekend I will post the first of the Secret Files, and one of them will be 'Deeper Than You Think'. I'll provide the illustrations if I can find them, otherwise we'll have to beg Vice to dig them up.

I'll also put up 'Ziim - Masks', another story I wrote in the same era, inspired by one of his Poser renderings of the time. You can still find it around, but I think I'll also put it here.

Of course, although unavailable for a while, those are pieces that people have seen. Maybe there should be something new, for the folks that alerted me to those stories' absence, and thus, have already read them. Let's see... here's a piece from 2010 called 'Fetch', about faeries and magic boots and suchlike. It has Perytons in it! Hmm, unfinished though, and really it needs some more work towards the end. Ah! Here is 'Radiance'. That's pretty much a complete chapter; I was going to add more but never did. Still, it stands alone pretty well. And I daresay none of you have ever seen it.

So there! Three actual Secret Files, coming to the Secret Files real soon.


5 comments:

  1. A treasure trove of material I've never heard about? So exciting! And also excellent that we'll see the next CORE sooner rather than later.

    I will definitely stay tuned. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Someone get this lady a brown, faded, circa 1936 fedora. That's standard equipment when raiding the lost arcs I hear.

    And a whip! Wait...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holy crap, I'd been trying to remember the name of Ziim Masks forever. I stumbled onto the one chapter years ago and always wished there was more.

    ReplyDelete
  4. As I mentioned before, Ziim Masks has always been one of my favorite gems. I've always secretly hoped that you'd continue it.

    ReplyDelete