Thursday, June 2, 2016

Mmm latex

Just emailed Simon the two epilogue chapters of 'Seed', so even if the bus does hit me, you'll see them this weekend. Can't say the same if the bus hits you, mind. I wanted to get them in because this weekend, starting tomorrow, is looking pretty darn busy.

Haven't done any other smut writing - though I discovered a couple other unfinished stories whilst tidying my drive that might see the light of day here on the Secret Files, although thus far no one has actually appeared interested in my unfinished arcana. I guess if it ain't done, what's the point, amirite?

In other news, apparently Reflective Desire has decided to support the fetish by placing all their works into the public domain. Does thrall know about this? Because she ought to.



Hmm, I wonder if she even knows I blog...

5 comments:

  1. Having the chance to read your unfinished works interests me on an intellectual and academic level, aside from the more obvious, naughtier motivations.

    Though considering how long Seed nagged at me in it's unresolved state, it's kind of a tough call :<

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I am definitely interested. Unfinished works don't bother me unless they end on intentional cliffhangers. :)

    I have one unfinished work that isn't half bad, maybe I should consider putting it somewhere.

    And no, I didn't know Reflective Desire did that. That catsuit and gas mask is smoking hot. Excuse me, I might be away for awhile...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Insight into Tabico's mind, raw, unedited ideas and concepts and stories that didn't make the cut?
    Hell yeah!
    Brilliant idea. If you come around and decide to share those, we stand ready to consume them. :)
    (that didn't come out entirely right)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Count me in for more Compromise. For months I checked Simon's weekly updates in hopes of more. Instead of a one or two installment ending I could see Compromise getting a follow up story with a jump forward in time to when they have arrived back at their home world. It could explore the next stages of their enslavement while off on their own (or not?) and how that intersects with people they had known more personally than those back on the spaceships. One humble idea!

    I do not give much writer feedback because it feels like a message from me would be white noise bothering the 'talent'. Please do not take your perceived lack of feedback as a sign readers do not care about your writing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As a sporadic writer myself, let me the first to tell you that reader feedback is absolutely not 'white noise' and it does not 'bother the talent.'

      For most of us, it is the only encouragement we get; the only sign that we have a readership that enjoys our work at all. I would highly encourage you to send feedback to authors more often. And I need to do the same.

      Delete