Tuesday, October 29, 2019

Tabenings - Burglar Edition



CORE #14 Parte the First is out! If you haven't obtained it, you can now do so over at Uzobono's DeviantArt page. And of course I encourage you to do so!

So this post is a good spot for any CORE feedback you'd like to leave, although of course you can also leave feedback over there, I'm only checking it every fifteen seconds or so.

After posting here I'm gonna go answer some email. It was my habit for a really long time to answer every email I received, and I only fell off of that habit this year. I've gotten a number (like, ten) really nice emails this summer and haven't answered any of them. This of course is a self-reinforcing problem, because then I feel bad about not replying and so I don't go look at my email. But let's see if we can't get to some now.

Also, lots of hot ideas in response to my previous post. (Not a surprise of course given that some of my favorite fellow authors are represented there!) Some of them would work quite well in combination, too. I appreciate everyone's feedback and certainly enjoyed the mental imagery conjured.

Although may of my in-brain sex fantasies are still revolving around my Joja scenario, I would also like to get back to "Modding", it's like half done already. The trick is I need to write some vignettes and have been having trouble with them. If I can do it I'll try and leverage the Secret Files here and maybe hammer out one a week until I have the four or so that I need. Let's see if I can re-stack my life a bit to get at least two hours of smut writing time a week.

Okay, to the email before I run out of steam. Go read CORE #14.1! And let us know what you think.

P.S. The fact that Half Shim is slowing down blog posting just as I am ramping back up is NOT EVIDENCE that we are the same person, or share one brain between us, or anything like that. Not in the slightest.

3 comments:

  1. CORE #14 was a really great edition. Thank you! I've reread it twice now, and it's got so much to give.
    I've read some feedback suggesting HIVE are now too powerful. There was a scene with a 4 to 1 drone to victim ratio, so they have kind of a point at times. That scene did remind me of a story from pre-revolutionary Russia, where a secret communist society was so heavily infiltrated that only one member was an actual believer (So they just arrested him and shut up shop). But i can see lots of scope to ofset hive's dominance (in distinct ways) and this issue give new avenues for us readers to ponder.
    I was left wondering if Mel's compromising situation was part of a cunning Hive plan, a product of hive's arrogance, or just an oppotunity for a gloriously executed scene of escalating hotness. Ideally, it would be the first option (though, the others really aren't bad ones), but I look forward to finding out. 

    From Mel's (rather than E-4098-HN2), hot as all hell, continuing conditioning, Lilit's return, the reapers and their proselytizing slaves, and that finish on Tammy chasm of a cliffhanger, this issue was a total joy.


    Thank you! And of course a big old thank you to Uzobono too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the shoutout! I'm afraid the pulling back is for more mundane medical reasons than for burnout. Pain is a poor motivator, and my schedule is packed with far too many medical appointments.

    If you like my work, why not try out my Robotic Restitution trilogy now available on Amazon and Smashwords? *Plug, plug*

    I haven't gotten any feedback on the trilogy yet (cries), but perhaps one your kind readers will be the first!

    Moving on to talking about feedback... I did get through CORE Precipice (Pt1) the other day, and I did quite enjoy it. I get the sense it's setting up for something big to happen, with all the parts and pieces being put into place. It raises more questions than it answers, so I am quite looking forward to what comes next.

    Not really any payoff in this installment, but that's not the point. I am very much interested in seeing what happens to CORE as they compete against their rivals. Will they figure out what Hive is doing before it's too late?

    Delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoyed Precipice quite a lot. Thank you for keeping us updated and, ahem, entertained!

    ReplyDelete