Tuesday, March 6, 2018

Tabenings - Maerzen Edition

Good news, everyone!

Let's see. If you hadn't noticed, Callidus recently posted a new episode of the Black Room podcast for you to check out. Which you should do.

Also, as brought to my attention by an attentive commentarioir on this very blog - and thank you for that - thrall appears to be back! Yowza!

Additionally, Anaximanes just recently updated the free version of his most recent game, Cult of Corruption, with a Patreon version update apparently in the very near future.

'Modding' is up to 24,337 words, so slow progress but not zero. I just need a couple days off where I am not fixing the plumbing or taking the kid to a wildlife refuge or shopping or... or anything, really. I cling to hope.

Also I recently saw a hot parasite/egg-laying manga, "Alien vs. College girl - what's born from one's anus". Now, I'm not particularly into butt stuff, but I am into alien eggs, so pretty hot IMO. And the artist Ishimiso has done some other parasite (and butt) related stuff which is also in an art style I quite like and features parasitic aliens.

6 comments:

  1. As the guest on that last episode of the Black Room, I concur! Listen! We gush about CORE and EyeofSerpent a lot.

    Glad to hear Modding is moving along--can't wait to get a peek at it!

    Amusingly, due to the exact place I was in my life when your story Summit released (it was influential on a budding young author who was far too obsessed with your work) the word "dollop" for some reason always makes me think of lubricant used for that purpose as it was there, sort of like the way my brain always remembers spunk used for semen from The Hellbound Heart by Clive Barker. Just a weird association, but most associations are.

    Glad to hear thrall is back in action! Woo! Always one of my favorite names to see. I really need to get around to reading more of her ebooks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And posting this later, embarrassed that I think my cached version of the page wasn't showing the interview with thrall. Many agreements that it is a great listen! Definitely made me curious about the movie, and the books a fair bit more.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heh - actually when I posted this, I was pointing out Callidus' interview with you. The thrall one wasn't up yet. :D

      Delete
    2. Always good to realize you only have any reason to be embarrassed because you though you did! Thanks for that confirmation, legitimately. Your blog has been a really fun read by the way. Tuesday Tabenings has become a fun new ritual that I'm thankful for :)

      Delete
  3. I must confess, your smut inventory is making me lazy; I enjoy quite a few of the things you point out. Thank you! :)

    Progress marches on with my book. I've made it to the epilogue, and I do think there's only six more scenes to write, after which comes the much more difficult chores...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, happy to see things moving along with modding. Always love your work and can't wait to see what twisted hotness comes next.

    I also found something the other day that strongly reminded me of "The loosing of the dark" and I thought you'd like to check it out as well. It's a game called Dark Recruitment and is sadly abandoned but it does have about an hours worth of play on it.

    You can play it here https://www.tfgamessite.com/index.php?module=viewgame&id=463

    So many parts of it seem drawn from and heavily inspired by your dark queen series. I wish it hadn't been abandoned because I really enjoy that dark world and want to see more and more of it.

    ReplyDelete