Tuesday, November 21, 2017

Tabenings - Turkey Edition

Once again I greet thee!

So, CORE is bubbling along. Uzo sent over the renders for scene 9, oh my goodness so hot. And nasty. And hot.

I've sent back the scene ten script, leaving only five scenes to go - but some of them are denoument and quite short. I'd say we have a good shot of having this thing out for you before the new year.

Other than that, not much to report. Thanks to the Kite, I've been playing some Fallout 4 again, heavily modded now. 'Jiggling', that's all I'm gonna say.

Have a loverly Turkey Day!

2 comments:

  1. That does sound damn intriguing. Looking forward to getting a chance to read it.
    Kite's influance has certainly made me cagey about anyone seeing my most recent play through. It has made it fun enough to ignore the storyline just one more time though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! I feel like I only ever play Fallout 4 when I have to go visit family during the holidays. It's kind of the stop gap game I go to whenever I don't have to worry about remembering any plot.

    In other news, 'Robotic Restitution' has reached at least 75,000 words, which is putting it perilously close to full length novel-dom. I'm very close to finishing out act 2, after which there's the long push to get act 3 finished. Chapter 6 has turned into almost 20,000 words, which means I will need to split it into two chapters. And really, another chapter weighing in at 15,000 words should also probably be split. I'll look into that during editing.

    I'm very nervous about the editing end of the stick, as it will take a vested interested to get it all done.

    This thing is pure fetish fuel hivey stuff, so I think you and many others will enjoy. Hopefully it will be a smut story for the ages! (And then I can finally start working on some of my other ideas).

    ReplyDelete