Tuesday, November 14, 2017

Tabenings - Green Eggs Edition

Happy Mid-November!

Not much this week; I sent scene nine over to Uzo, three days late, but the scenes are shorter now as we near the dramatic conclusion so I gotta get scene ten written. I think there are, um, fifteen scenes total. But several of them in this near-ten area are quite short compared to the earlier ones.

I'm hoping that Uzo got the mail. If you've emailed me you know that I use an ancient email server hosted in some guy's basement, so the reliability is not exactly six sigma. My usual measure of how things are holding up is the amount of spam I get, which tends to be about twenty-five spam emails per weekday and maybe ten per weekend day; but since last Friday I have gotten maybe twelve emails total, so either the spam filtering got better (super unlikely) or my email address aged off of some list somewhere (unlikely) or some spam center got shut down (I wish) or some ISP has baselessly blacklisted my email provider, which is tragically the most likely scenario.

I have no fix for that, so for the moment I am just keeping my fingers crossed. I sent part nine on Sunday, Uzo, honest I did! If you haven't gotten it, it's not my fault!

Other than that not much going on. Need to get back to 'Modding' now that the recent black days are in the rear-view. Hopefully things will slow down to a tolerable pace around Thanksgiving and give me breathing room... or they might go crazy because the holidays approach.



No comments:

Post a Comment