Wednesday, March 15, 2017

Tabenings - Cleanup Edition

Once again I forget a Tuesday!

Ah well. I have a good excuse, I was working on the final draft of CORE #11. As mentioned, after Uzobono has rendered all the things I go back through and re-match the initial text to the renders. There's a little tinkering here, a little re-arranging there, etc etc.

So I was working on that - Uzobono has only one section (out of sixteen) left to render. And now parts one through five are finalized and ready for postwork; I'll plug away at the next part right after this post. Or maybe I'll get some booze first. Yes, booze. Then smut.

Also, for those of you foolish enough not to regularly visit Uzo's DeviantArt page, the cover for Issue #11 is up now:


Prepare your body!



1 comment:

  1. I hope you and Uzobono both realize how much we appreciate your efforts. It's amazing to see the fruits of your collaboration! I can't wait to see #11.

    ReplyDelete