Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Tabenings - Synthetic Edition

Hello again! Well, it's November! My time looks to be freeing up a bit-

-no, no promises. I will do what I do and then we shall see where we are.

In other news, though, Uzobono has produced another magnificent and ridonkulously large mind control comic book in the Division universe. If you haven't seen it, you owe it to yourself to download it right now!


I helped a bit with the text editing, so am always pleased to hear feedback about how good it is.

2 comments:

  1. That is amazing! I had not been aware of this series until this issue and read them in order. The work that goes into these things is impressive and the story hits every single point in the fetish.

    The turning of people into human cows is a delight to read in your stories like Herd Instinct and I loved it coming into comic form here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was pretty fun, although I was hoping Shan would end up leading her own faction at the end. Still, plotting very-long-term vengeance is also ok. ;)

    ReplyDelete