Wednesday, December 6, 2017

Tabenings - Wuesday Edition

Hi! Wednesday is the new Tuesday, didn't you hear?

Actually it's just the season coming into play. My spawn is part of a school performance, so that's what I'm doing on Tuesday nights this month. Luckily, Wednesday is still mostly free!

I hope you all noticed that Callidus posted a yummy new manip series over on his website! An alert reader commented on it here, but if you don't read the comments I am bringing it to your attention now. Go enjoy 'Compliance'!


Also, as you've seen, Uzobono and I have slowly been working our way through CORE #12, and we're close enough to finished at this point that the cover has been revealed:


Pretty yummy, eh? Rawr. I love hot, shiny, pod-hatched girls. Also I love Uzobono's artwork.

In truth, although pods do feature in the issue, no one actually hatches out of them. The cover is more metaphorical than 'lifted from the pages'. But if you like squicky things, then I daresay you will like it anyway!

2 comments:

  1. Oooh, slime! The best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would say I wasn't disappointed that we don't get to see pod people, but I am rather disappointed that we don't get to see pod people. :D

    ReplyDelete