Thursday, August 10, 2017

Thursday Note

Had some writing time tonight; 'Modding' is up to 11,069 words. Got past a sticky point where I was stuck on some non-sex plot stuff. The next bit is clear to me, so I should make more headway this weekend in between all my usual chores.

Going to play some Dungeons and Dragons tomorrow night, so I shan't be writing then. Huzzah for babysitting!

Right now I'm guessing 'Modding' will come in at 38,000 words. Hard to say if that's accurate. And unfortunately as you rightly observed, this is coming at the cost of 'Summer Flesh'. I won't be able to get back to that until I have 'Modding' out of my system.

But I hope you'll like it.

1 comment:

  1. Really looking forward to this! I'm slowly working on another tale of my own, but I don't know how long it will turn out to be yet. It's still early days.

    Lots of robotic training and hive things to come, oh yes!

    ReplyDelete