Tuesday, February 7, 2017

Tabenings - Penfold Edition

Almost forgot! But didn't!

So, Uzobono is off and rendering the new scenes I sent over, and I said that I'd have the final couple of scenes written this week, so that should happen. Still aiming for that late February / early March release. I'm still astounded whenever I get back these stunning images in exchange for the dry prose I send over.

Also, DollMistress (hence 'Penfold'... 'DM'... get it? Yes I'm old...) updated her deviantart page with some new teasers from 'Replis City Blues', the game she's working on. If you haven't played 'Miss Adventure' (or 'Space Ditz' or 'Overseer') you owe it to yourself to do so; it sounds like we won't see RCB any time soon but I'm sure it will be worth the wait when it arrives.

2 comments:

  1. Oh 'eck, seems I've more catching up to do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tee hee, thanks for the plug :D

    In other news: TABS! EMERGENCY! I really hope you read this comment!

    Please, please for the love of sandwich. If you haven't yet seen it, go find and watch the movie named "Rupture", RIGHT NOW!

    Don't delay or make any excuses, you really need to see that film right away. It's very muchly important!

    Preferably don't look up a synopsis or anything, just find and watch the movie if you haven't already. It's required viewing! I cannot stress enough how much you need to see the movie :O :O :O

    Your sincerely,

    Danger Mouse

    ReplyDelete