Sunday, December 18, 2016

Brief Update

Although I'm more of a 'trunks' person myself. Ha!

So I'm up hecka early before our drive to the 'rent's house this morning. Hopefully I can blog from there, if not, have a great Holiday season and I'll see you in 2017.

I've sent Uzobono the script for CORE 11 up through scene eight... but I've also reorganized things a bit so that there are now seventeen scenes. So not quite halfway there, although I may pull in some stuff at the end or just cut it entirely, so we'll probably wind up with 15-16 scenes total. We should be able to keep working on it during the break, but as always no promises.

Still, it's exciting to be working on it. Rhinociraptors! Albino bunnygirls! Although, technically, the rhinociraptors take place offscreen.

4 comments:

  1. Have a great holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm torn between acknowledging that Uzobono can't just make everything show up on-camera, and DEMANDING THAT WE SEE RHINOCERAPTORS! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy holidays!

    May you get Pierced with inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Total aside but i was going back through the archives at mcstoeies recently and i think you should re-read "worm" and write a finish as a tribute to Trilby Else. Could include a prologue to how the drs story and then a fast forward to the wider impact their mission had. Just a thought but your style is very compatible with TE's writing

    ReplyDelete