Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Tabenings - CORE #10

Yikes! Tuesday and I almost forgot to post! See, that's what happens when you fall out of your constructive habits.

So, what have I been working on smut-wise? Why, this of course:


That's right! CORE #10 will be available this weekend! Friday for those of you who provided feedback on CORE #9, Sunday for the Great Unwashed.

Uzo sent me the semi-finals over the weekend, and I spent some time with final edits and tinkering. When you see the images melded together as pages is really the first time you know whether the dialogue flow worked the way you hoped it would. Mostly it does, sometimes it doesn't. So I've bounced back the last few changes and we should be ready for the weekend. Prepare your body! And, hopefully, your mind!

For those that have been worrying, this is the conclusion of the current story arc, but it's not intended to be the conclusion of CORE. I'm already pulling together the vague clouds of plot for the next issue; as previously, I expect Uzo to spend some time on her own delicious book, Aria of the Hive, and then we'll reconvene afterward.

6 comments:

  1. Excellent! I missed the last feedback cycle, so I am one of the unwashed. Oh well, there's so much to do anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never found out where and when this mysterious questionaire takes place so I always have to wait. :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! Sunday for me too, well more time to re-read the previous chapters

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fans enjoy your stories when they have downer losing endings, not saccharine group hugs and cliffhanger victories.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I for one enjoy both bad ends and group hugs. Maybe not necessarily together, but they're both equally enjoyable.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Vanderbilt from the Garden:

    I enjoyed it a lot. I'll save detailed comment for the questionaire, but I did like that you were prepared to end on a fairly melancholy note with the state of poor Nicole.

    ReplyDelete