Sunday, May 15, 2016

Sunday Smuttenings

So, I just finished the first 24k of Pierced 6c! And it's pretty fucking hot, I think. I can never tell when I write the really explicit scenes, as I wind up jilling interspersed with the writing so that when I am done I don't know if it's hot because the prose is hot or if it's hot because I've been touching myself, BUT... I think this one is pretty hot.

If you like mind control and aliens ovipositing human women, that is. And if you don't... what are you doing here?

Anyway, so it looks like next weekend there will be some sexual payoff in 'Pierced'. Assuming that the rest of the writing goes to plan this week; remember that I like to reach about 40k bytes before releasing an update. Part 6b, from last week, was 56k, which was both the largest so far and really rather larger than I like, by way of comparison.

I won't promise a conclusion this week, given that I just wrote half the damned update on a single sex scene, but hey, I don't think people will be disappointed.

In other news, I sent Uzobono another two scenes for CORE #10 on Friday night, so that's also moving forward, though I daresay she'll be done with them shortly and I will need to get her more. I like to keep her busy lest her volcano goddess heritage surface (as it does when she has nothing to do) and bury a major metropolitan area under flaming liquid rock.

I also need to figure out how to add a links section to the sidebar of this blog, so I can link to her art as well as to my stuff on the EMCSA, Callidus' website, the various fora... a whole host of things.

But for now I am tired, so that will all have to wait for tomorrow. I think tonight-Tabico did some damn fine work.

1 comment:

  1. I've been looking forward to this for months! Can't wait to see the next part this weekend!

    ReplyDelete