Sunday, May 8, 2016

Chugging Along

Just got back from Captain America: Civil War, and I enjoyed it thoroughly! Oh, I had a few quibbles, but by and large it required no untenable suspension of disbelief and was well-written enough, and the action sequences were excellent.

On the smut front, Pierced 6b is up to 39k, which is acceptable for an update, though it will of course need at least two edits first. Also, I want to end with a zinger scene and I've just reached one, so I'll probably pack that in before calling it an installment. And of course there is at least one more installment further, though only one, I think.

Someone, I shan't say who, wrote me and importuned me not to write Tsugerloi's awakening-into-the-brood offscreen, that is to say they asked me to write it on-screen, to give it some focus and step-by-step attention.

This had not been my original intent; I was going to wave my hand and have Tsugerloi confront Margot with "Sorry, we brood now" (paraphrasing), but since this person cared enough to write and ask, I shall do it the hard way. And it is harder, obviously, I have to be in the right headspace, but if it works (and there's no guarantee) it's definitely a hotter scene.

Anyhow, we'll give it a whirl, so hopefully you folks will enjoy that.

1 comment:

  1. I will now praise this unknown individual, because you do that sort of corruption so well, and seeing it directly will be a joy.

    ReplyDelete