Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Final Tabenings of May

So, the 'Seed' epilogue has been split into two parts and nicely polished, so that's a go for this coming weekend. No sex, no mind control, but there are some good lines in it.

Not a lot of motivation beyond that, at least tonight. Playing a little more Stardew Valley and debating if 'Blood and Wine' is enough to motivate me to re-learn how to play Witcher 3. I played the entire release campaign, and liked it well enough to start a second 'complete everything' play-through, but that fizzled out somewhere in Novigrad and I haven't touched it since last year. I bought 'Hearts of Stone' but despite everyone saying how good it was, have never yet played it.

'Stellaris' still appeals, though waiting for the next major patch might be the way to go.

Not going to kick off 'Joba' (Note the cunning name change! Also... Novamist Valley. How clever! How obfuscated!) tonight. If I'm feeling horny tomorrow, perhaps.

Also need to get CORE #10 revised and completed and over to Uzobono (who sent me a nice email from Belgium, or maybe Belarus) before I leave on vaycay at the end of June. Obviously there's time, but since I need to do it, perhaps sooner is better than later.

5 comments:

  1. Stardew Valley looks amazingly like the only Zelda game I ever cared for.
    Glad to hear Core #10 is ready from your side. Can't wait to read it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I found this game "Contradiction: Spot The Liar" that I thought you might like. The antagonist is up to some shady mind control shenanigans.

      Delete
    2. I looked up the game on Steam, and it does look interesting. I might have to get a copy and play it with my friends.

      Delete
  2. Can't wait to see what you've cooked up with the next CORE! And planty goodness as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What about Balphagor? I've always wanted to know what happened next! :D

    ReplyDelete