Thursday, May 19, 2016

6.3 Is Go

Well, I didn't get any 'Pierced' done on Wednesday, but I did get another snippet of CORE 10 over to Uzobono; and then today (Thursday) I did write some Pierced and found a good dramatic stopping point, just after 40k, which is about perfect. So if I can edit it tonight and tomorrow, you will see part three of chapter six this weekend!

Aaaand it's not the end. One more part, I'm sure of it this time. Just one more.

Also, Chapter Six part Two went out with only a single edit and God DAMN does it ever show. I have found several totally embarrassing, flow-stopping typos as I read it in situ on the EMCSA. I swear I have got to spend the time to polish things better. But, of course, if I had waited for a third edit, you all would not have gotten the story for that update.

Le sigh. Now I know how Charles Dickens felt.

Well, without the piles of money, of course.

In other news - the Secret Files are about to be Secret no longer! I've authorized Callidus to publicize the existence of this blog on the next episode of The Black Room, his marvelous podcast about all things Erotic Mind Control. Now we will see how much attention you people are really paying. ;)

And yes, this means that for the last three weeks I have basically been writing these posts to myself. I only shared the existence of the Secret Files with Callidus earlier this week. I told Uzobono a couple of weeks ago so that I could solicit my sidebar art from her (and isn't it awesome?!? I love love love that glossy black brood babe over there) and managed to send the email to the wrong email address, so she, too, only learned about this little project this week. So I've been talking to myself for a month.

Not that that's a huge change, or anything. I talk to myself a lot - it increases the chance of having an intelligent conversation. ;)

But if you are joining us (well, me) based on your listening to the Black Room, welcome aboard and congratulations on your excellent taste. Have a look around, leave a comment or two. Don't believe anything the brood babe tells you, she doesn't have your best interests at heart.

4 comments:

  1. *Skulks in the shadows around the edge of the room dramatically, then ruins the effect by walking into a coffee table*

    Oww my knee! Ow ow ow...

    You really need to get more lamps in here! Someone could come to serious mischief!

    :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh and the "Recapcha" test on this site is totally racist. You have to declare you aren't a robot before you're allowed to post a comment, which is gonna confuse a lot of the dolls and bots we've created over the years. :)

      Delete
  2. Since when is blogging a dialogue? You will always be talking to yourself. We just read. (and sometimes drool) ;)

    Nonetheless, it's great that you decided to come closer to your fans.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to say that I found this blog highly amusing and enlightening, and I will subscribe to your newsletter, 'Tabico's Happening House of Mind Control, For All Your Mind Controlling Needs' (THHOMHFAYMCN for short).

    ReplyDelete