Tuesday, January 3, 2017

Tabenings - Welcome to the 2017 Dome

Back again! Not that I have much to report, I enjoyed my holidays but was as expected unable to post from locations which Google does not believe are my home. Ah well.

Nothing on the burners at the moment other than CORE #11 - Uzobono has been making great progress through the first scenes and will catch up to me shortly unless I get moving, which will not happen until the weekend at the earliest. This is a stressful week for me in RL so no chance of smut until Friday.

Best wishes for everyone in 2017 - I am interested to find out if we turn a corner or if, as I suspect, 2016 was just the opening salvo of terribleness and we're all in an accelerating handbasket down the fiery slope.

Did I mention that this is a stressful week?

2 comments:

  1. Handbasket? What luxury. I was told we were on a washboard.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year, Tabs!

    Looking forward to more Core. :)

    DM

    ReplyDelete