Friday, January 27, 2017

Tabenings - Uh, Friday Edition

You see? You see? This is what happens when habit is no longer my ally! Friday!

And it's not like I have anything to post about, either. That week-long flu shot my libido deader than a gimpy racehorse, so all week long I've been not merely uninspired but utterly unable to discern what might even be erotic, or not. I looked at the last couple sections of CORE I'd written before the Bolivian Death Flu and they just looked stupid and pointless. And hard to render.

Nevertheless I am on the clock again, as it were - Uzobono has caught up to me! Yes, what I feared has come to pass and I am once more the bottleneck. Damn. Now everyone's waiting on me and here I am dead inside. Fucker-dy fuck fuck!

Well, the weekend shall see if I can rise to the challenge.

2 comments:

  1. Heya, Tabico. I hope you feel better! You are one of my favorite writers, even out of professional authors. I look forward to reading more of your stuff soon. I even want to start writing some similar things but I haven't gotten into the habit of doing that yet. Thanks for the hard work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've always found that there's a very useful clarity and focus that emerges in the midst of total exhaustion or the first stages of illness recovery. Some of my best work was done during those times :)

    DM

    ReplyDelete