Thursday, January 19, 2017

Tabenings - Rare Collectible Thursday Edition

So! I bet you're wondering where Tuesday's post was? What's that you were saying about habit, Tabico? Not such a strong ally, eh?

Well, I spent all day Tuesday - and Wednesday for that matter - lying in bed, unable to find the energy even to listen to the radio. Apparently some sort of flu virus is going around and it just nailed me. Today's the first time since Monday afternoon that I've even turned on my computer.

So yes, I too am a fallible biological organism. Feeling a bit better now, but still unable to do much more than drink OJ in front of the Home and Garden channel. And I tell you, nothing kills your libido like the Peruvian Death Flu. I could have 'Hackers'-era Angelina Jolie doing a striptease in front of me right now and I'd just whine "ugh, paying attention makes me tired."

Hopefully better shortly.

6 comments:

  1. Glad I'm not the only one that think Hackers'-era Angelina Jolie is hot.
    Feel better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Peruvian Death flu is the worst! I hope you get well soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh crap, hopefully not a flu relapse...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perhaps we need to start a collection fund to get Tabico her own live-in HypnoNurse.

    You know, someone to care for her when she's sick, and serve as eyecandy or a personal plaything with when she's not.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The flu sucks! I hope you get better soon!

    ReplyDelete