Tuesday, January 10, 2017

Tabenings - Post Eval Edition

So the stressful stuff has passed (for now), largely positively. I've been de-stressing for a day or so, then it will be back to the grind. And back to smut - I haven't heard from Uzo for a bit but my spidey-sense tells me that I am being solidly caught up to, so I need to get cracking on CORE 11 again. That sounds like a good goal for some of tomorrow.

Hmm, not much else to add. Received some very nice general fan mail, that always makes me happy. Also a correspondent from several years ago got in touch again which was also nice.

I have been considering doing something wicked, to amuse the slightly cruel part of myself. I still have Secret Files to release, and I've been mulling over pulling a 'really limited time' sort of thing, i.e. putting up a page with a story on it, then taking that story down after a week or so. So that if you didn't check the blog that week, you're out of luck.

Not sure if that would be right in line with the Secret Files charter or would instead go against the spirit of it. But the part of me that likes to cackle occasionally is amused by the concept.

3 comments:

  1. Do it! (If you're not having fun with this, what's the point?)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My only comment, if you do it tell us it's up. Please don't secretly post so that only the folks who habitually check the posted writings can enjoy it. I only JUST discovered the stories posted here (browsing with a phone tends to make things a little more convoluted). Maybe that IS your intent but i would love a little reminder "make sure you check the stories this week" etc.

    ReplyDelete
  3. But we re-read so many of your stories.
    Couldn't do that in this case.

    ReplyDelete