Tuesday, January 31, 2017

Tabenings - Disposable Heroes Edition

Oh shit it's Tuesday! Ha-ha! Back on track, motherfuckers!

For those of you younger than I am - which is a lot of you - and/or those without good musical taste, the edition this week is a reference to the early 90s hip-hop group 'Disposable Heroes of Hiphoprisy'; one of their songs is Television: the Drug of the Nation, which includes the lyrics "Back again, new and improved, returned to our irregularly programmed schedule." Having listened to the 'Hypocrisy is the Greatest Luxury' album approximately 10,000 times when I was a much younger Tabico, any time I think the words 'back again', the slot machine in my mind instantly spins up that tune.

So! Aside from that totally pointless insight into my psyche, I'm pleased to report that the answer to Friday's question - namely, "can I rise to the challenge", was "yes!". Sunday I shipped off to Uzobono another three scenes of CORE #11, so we're back on track. I've been revising the overall plot but there should only be, let's see, four or so more scenes left in this issue, so a late February / early March release seems not unrealistic.

Other than that, nothing to report. Thanks for all the well-wishes here and in email, I appreciate the kind words.

2 comments:

  1. Gratz on returning to normal Tabico. Now, please let us know you aren't abandoning Pierced? Seriously it would break my heart to know that such a great piece would end up like "to bring them all"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear you're doing better and smut is back on the menu! Can't say the same for me, but eventually I'll get my mojo back!

    ReplyDelete