Tuesday, August 2, 2016

Post Vay Cay Tabenings

Well! Back from a quick long-weekend vacation, more worn-out than when I left. It was nice, though.

I see people have been commenting and feeding back - it's appreciated. Scanning through, I see various mention of story options... hmm, yes, yes... yes, I think 'Codi' would be a fine choice for this month's Secret File. Be warned that it doesn't go anywhere, but it's pleasantly atmospheric and many people haven't seen it.

So mote it be!

Not sure when I'll post that, perhaps this coming weekend.

Some more fun stuff over at Beep Boop Art, if you haven't been following that one. And Uzobono is embarking on the next installment of  'The Synthetic Evolution', if you're a fan of folks getting turned into sex dolls.

And I think you are.

Nothing much happening here; gotta pick 'Pierced' back up if I hope to have it concluded this month. But first, I've got a good five days of smut accumulation at my usual sources to peruse! So if you'll excuse me...

2 comments:

  1. Should be fun! I'm always eager to hear about new and interesting projects! Can't wait to see Uzobono robotify another bevy of hapless victims!

    Also, I am now 4 1/2 chapters/8 completed with my fanfiction, which is now nearing about 30,000 words. Oh my. Pretty sure it's going to be around 50,000 before it's complete!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 'smut accumulation at my usual sources'. That's a blog right there, isn't it? the sources from which YOUR smut comes? I eagerly await new 'sources'.

    Saint Germain

    ReplyDelete