Tuesday, June 20, 2017

Tabenings - Almost Late Edition

Yarg it's Tuesday! I'll have you know I was getting into bed when I remembered that I was supposed to post something. And by God here I am posting something, when I could be already tucked into my nice... soft... zzzz....

Anyways, let's see. Still working my way through The Last Sovereign (see last post). Lots of going back and reloading to get the "best" results. After I finish that up, I may be about ready to pick up Mass Effect: Andromeda. I wonder if there's some DLC lined up I should wait for.

Hmm, if you hadn't seen it - or heard it, I guess - Anaximanes posted an interview with Callidus on his YouTube channel that's worth a listen. Some more neat pictures from Telsis on his DeviantArt page, this time with Rouge-like latex nurses. Steri-Nurses, to be precise.

Okay, I'm going to bed. I've resolved a plot point in my head for 'Flesh', so although it will be hard to write (I hate being mean to my characters), I should be able to drive the plot the direction I want it to go.

5 comments:

  1. "I hate being mean to my characters"

    Well *that* doesn't track. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not true! They simply love what happens to them! :)

      Delete
  2. A slightly left field post here, hope that's ok. Just wanted to let you know about a great little game I've been playing called 'Shadows Behind the Throne'. It's a strategy game, were you play as an emerging force of darkness. A genuinely free to play game, were you get to insidiously enthral the world! https://bobbytwohands.itch.io/shadows-behind-the-throne

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you do decide to pick up Mass Effect Andromeda, I hope you can get it on sale. It's so buggy and unfinished that I can't recommend it at full retail price-- and the dev team was heavily downsized due to its poor reception, so potential DLC is looking pretty distant if it comes at all. (It was discounted on Origin pretty recently, but that expired.)

    I'd still call it KINDA good, but certainly not 60-bucks good.

    There is a kind of mind control in it, for what it's worth-- and it goes quite a bit further than just one scene, if you were afraid of a brief "monster of the week" scenario. Can't say more without spoilers though, of course.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for mentioning my YouTube Channel! I hope you and your fans have found it even a bit interesting!

    ReplyDelete