Monday, June 26, 2017

I Am A Pig

"I Am A Pig" goes in all fields!

What I am referring to is actually one of my favorite songs, "I Am A Pig". After Rob Halford left Judas Priest and came out as gay, he had a short-lived band called '2wo' (pronounced "two" I suppose) which had some totally under-appreciated songs, the best of which IMO is "I Am A Pig".

There's a poor quality video capture of the music video on YouTube:


Which, for us musical enthusiasts / perverts, is totally worth watching. If you like the song, try the audio only version, it's a much better sample.

I love the song - and I also love the video, and wish there was a better version available - mostly for the music, but check out the lyrics and see if you can understand how I might just feel they apply to me:

Who put all this
Dirt in my machine?
All I did was
Try to keep it clean

Don't be stupid
Everybody knows
I was only
Straightening my clothes

- chorus-
What do we got?
What do we got here?

You saw something
That had not begun
All the time I
Knew the light was on


- chorus-
What do we got?
What do we got here?

Perverts untie!

1 comment:

  1. I quite liked '2wo': granted that there was a brief flurry of wannabe NINs after 'Pretty Hate Machine' took off, and Halford's entry in the genre didn't quite lift itself above the pack.

    ReplyDelete