Tuesday, May 16, 2017

Tabenings - Mid May Edition

Herro again!

So at least habit is clearly helping with this Tuesday thing, but we both know that what you want is not me nattering at you about random things but rather more salacious story writing. I gotta figure out a way to get some smut writing back in my life.

The problem is, Tabico daughter doesn't go to bed until nine, and I can't get into the zone writing if I'm worried about her walking in to see what I'm doing and finding this sort of stuff on the screen. So that means no writing until night time.

And at night I'm tired. Whine. I work weekdays and do errands and chores all weekend... when do I get a block of a couple of hours when I'm not tired and not vulnerable to "hey what'cha writing?" in my life? The answer is: I don't.

Barring the invention of Lokisday, I'm just not sure what I'm gonna do. One ray of hope is the summer - although the spawn will be around even more frequently, my work schedule does change potentially allowing me to be at home on a weekday or two. That's how I was able to work on 'Pierced' last year, and the majority of CORE #11 as well - my work schedule didn't cover all five days.

But until then I just gotta see what I can do with weeknights. There's gotta be a few more hours in here somewhere...

3 comments:

  1. Extremely devious comment alert:

    I, for one, welcome "nattering on" in the absence of salacious story writing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh, the problem of the children, ANF making sure theyndont find out mother is one of the best purveyors of.erotic mc out there. Well, I'll keep waiting patiently for the next piercing... in the meantime, could you answer a question? Do you think you'll ever finish your stuff based in Middle-Urth?

    ReplyDelete