Tuesday, May 2, 2017

Tabenings - Deviant Edition

Tuesday again!

Me? Smut? No, don't ask.

On the other hand, though, if you aren't regularly checking DreampaintLoon's Deviant Art page, you won't have seen the yummy new Overwatch latex pics displayed there:

And the follow-up pic of post-latexification Tracer, for which you I shall make you go visit the page, is equally searing hot! I dunno what it is about the open mouth with covered eyes look - and of course the whole glossy latex thing - but... RAWR. Rawr, I say.

Of course, the marvelous execution helps.

I wish I could draw. I know DPL can write, I mean you only have to look at the captions for the pictures to recognize that.  I've been a fan for years, actually, through multiple moniker changes, back to well before Second Life was a thing; I have photomanips DPL did from the late 90s.

That's right, buddy, they're mine and I'm keeping them. Ha ha!

If only I had saved more of Maddy Wrose's stuff.

Anywhoo, my usual late-night smut habits almost invariably start off with a trip to Dreampaint's Deviant Art page, not just for any new updates there, but more usually just to use the favorites tab. Why should I search for hot pics when I can just parasitically avail myself of the efforts of someone who shares my tastes? Hmm? I mean, come on - Shiniez, Telsis, RubberMatt... and updated regularly! What more could I ask?

Now, if that only whets the appetite, I find that creativeguy59 also has a well-chosen and oft-maintained favorites page, in addition to creating very yummy artwork of his own.

Another tactic I'll take is to visit Uzobono's page, bring up the latest issue of CORE or Aria, see who favorited it, and then jump to their favorites page and see if anything similar yet new to me is revealed - as it often is.

It's true I can check my notifications page, which I do, but it doesn't help me bump into new artists.

What about you? Any good jumping-off points you recommend for naughty art perusal?






3 comments:

  1. Hypnohub.net has a lot of great art and artists if you don't know about it. You will have to go through a lot of loli and furry art however.

    A staple site to go through is Hentai-Foundry as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Edited for typo. :O

    As is already mentioned, Hentai Foundry is a good place to visit, for both art and stories.

    e-hentai is also a good place to visit for art (https://e-hentai.org/). Although it primarily specializes in Japanese art, you can also filter it down and there's a fairly large amount of Western art on there as well, depending on your tastes.

    ReplyDelete