Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Roving Out

In an effort to provide sufficient initial content to satisfy peoples' interest - both of them - I shall endeavor to adhere to a daily update schedule for a while. I can do that, surely?

Anyhow - I love "I Roved Out (In Search of Truth & Love)". It's a fantasy (as in elves) sex webcomic by Rupert Everton, and is both sexy and hilarious in equal measure.


I'd first started following R.Ev on Hentai Foundry, having been unaware of his earlier (and still available) webcomics. He's got a deliciously wet and fluid art style, and coupled with his blink-blink-blink irreverent humor it's just awesome at all levels.

If you do read through the comic, don't overlook heading over to his Hentai Foundry page, as there are a number of short pieces featuring Cinder and Maeryll that are not (yet) present on the IRO website and which are awesome, including my favorite, "Maeryll Says". Page 9 of that sequence has my favorite ever Cinder panel and it doesn't even feature any titties!



No comments:

Post a Comment