Tuesday, November 15, 2016

Tabenings - Ignition Edition

Woo, sliding in under the wire again. Thank you, habit!

Well, I've done a bit more on M&A, and I'm laying out CORE #11 and writing the first couple of scenes so that Uzobono can get started. As usual I'm the bottleneck; she's over there shooting me irritated glances (note: from several states away) and amusing herself trying out Daz Studio (or is that DAZ studio? Is it an acronym?) and wondering what stupid expensive props I'll ask for next.

But CORE #11 is underway, and there should be solid progress to report on it shortly.

I've realized that I haven't posted any more Secret Files here and I'd been meaning to. I think perhaps for Thanksgiving I'll post one of my very favorite of my own stories, 'Luthrina'. It's a fractured fairy tale, much more humorous than erotic, and I am very fond of it. Hmm, though as it is finished perhaps sending it to Simon would be the more appropriate course of action, and I can leave the Secret Files for more "bits 'n bobs" sort of things.


2 comments:

  1. Oh, wonderful to hear that gears of Core no.11 are already starting tu turn! Very exciting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great news! I can't wait to see what you have in store for us.

    ReplyDelete