Tuesday, June 19, 2018

Tabenings - Joon Edition

May! I haven't posted since May!

Faugh!

Well, I'm not dead. On the contrary! I have started CORE #13 with Uzobono - the first scene is written and it's being rendered and I need to get the next scenes out post-haste. The overall plot is also done, that's the first thing that we do. If you've enjoyed the sub-plots about Erin and Yuen and Karo City University, then this issue should be up your alley! Not so much parasites this time - or any, really - but plenty of mind control.

I'm also back to working on 'Modding'; it's such a great concept and I shouldn't let the "what come next at this exact point" issue I'd gotten hung up on stop me - so I haven't. Progress is being made! Not nearly as fast as I'd like, but then I have a life and that life makes demands.

As far as other relevant content goes, if you haven't been paying attention to Dollmistress' DeviantArt page, you should be, as she's spinning quite a wild tale over there.

In other media I'm watching the latest season of Archer, which is good but thus far not superlative. My favorite bit was the line  - and for this to work you have to know that this season is set in 1938 - where Pam says "Yeah, it's a real Catch-22," to which Archer replies "...I don't think that's a thing yet." Ah, the fun we have with the 4th wall!

Bis zum naechsten mal!



6 comments:

  1. Glad to see you're still on the sunny side of things.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "If you've enjoyed the sub-plots about Erin and Yuen and Karo City University, then this issue should be up your alley!"

    You have my attention!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG KCU focused story?!?1? So much yes. Will this be a stand alone plot that won't really affect the rest of the Core story? (I'm just curious of what to expect)
    Also, not sure if this was your call but I couldn't help but notice Jack as one of the background characters in Internal Affairs. Are there any thoughts about getting the other of lovely ladies of Mass Effect as models for the series? Ooooh Miranda, Ashley (me3 vers), and Sam all getting face full of hypnotic beams and droned with Jack...(drools)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The university stuff has been really good--so I can't wait to see how that goes :) CORE has been a real delight to read! I'm glad that you haven't given up on blogging. Here's to more to come!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really good to hear that you're making progress on CORE and on your own story! You have lots of fans, and it's really nice to come here to see what new smut you've discovered.

    As for me, I've been silent because there hasn't been too much to report. The novel-length story I have turned into two novel-length stories, and I am dreading having to edit this thing. It's long enough now that I need to learn how to sell it, I think, but that will be a longer term project.

    Since the first draft should be finishing up in the next month or so, I ought to be able to write some stories that I can actually post on MC Stories, so that would be nice. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Welcome back, glad to hear you're still plugging away at various creative endeavours. Have you ever come across https://imaginar-3.tumblr.com/? Occasionally they can be a bit extreme, but when they hit the spot, boy oh boy are they good. And its all got a ton of artistic effort and creativity put into it, all the pieces feel very "real", like Callidus at his best. No MC unfortunately, but BDSM and weirdness up the wazoo. Someone should show it to Thrall if I don't.

    ReplyDelete