Tuesday, February 20, 2018

Tabenings - Vorwarts Edition

Hello again!

So I was going to post about how I recently discovered the song 'Testify' by Davie, and have been grooving to it, but then I remembered how the youths are giving up Facebook and I realized that Oh My God I'm going full-on MySpace ("listening to") and yikes how old are you anyways lady! So I didn't. But then I did, didn't I?

It's not better than RATM's 'Testify', mind you, but then what is? I'm gonna veer away from the political ranting that follows onto that statement; that's not what you come here for, is it now.

Speaking of what you do come here for, I am gonna re-launch my Thursday night smut writing initiative. Some PoNA over on 4chins observed that I hadn't come out with a new story all last year other than CORE, and by God I think they're right, so I wanna buckle down and get 'Modding' finished and out into your hopefully sufficiently lubricated hands. Thus, I shall add words every Thursday - ideally, more often - with the idea that perhaps I can get it finished in March. Though I won't wait until March to begin! So watch for a, like, five word update on Thursdays. Hell, maybe just a number.

In other Tabiconic news, I've been enjoying the Netflix series 'Altered Carbon' quite a lot as I've binge-watched it this last week. Much more than I had anticipated to be honest. I read the novels a decade ago but have pretty much forgotten their plotlines and merely remembered the universe, which has worked out well. The show features lots of titties and general nudity - and at least one impressive schwantz - and bad guys getting shot up and Edgar Allen Poe and a general Blade Runner-esque dystopia, so frankly it's been awesome so far. If you haven't seen it, maybe check it out.

3 comments:

  1. A number is fine too...

    ReplyDelete
  2. More stories from you? Exciting! It's hardly been a bad thing to get more writing! Your work on CORE has hardly been pitiful, so don't feel too bad about it. We all have unproductive years. I basically had three except for a novel now in edits, so what can I say?

    I will be excited however to watch for those 1's. That ought to be exciting to see numbers of wordcounts from you. Seriously, I cannot wait. And hey, getting old is sure a lot better than the alternative.

    Lots of cheering for you, your writing, and your 2018. Lots of cheering. Might check out Altered Carbon, so thanks for the recommendation!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is there a place to download all of the Core episodes, in order? It's a pain to search back through Uzobono's DeviantArt for the .zip files.

    ReplyDelete