Thursday, January 18, 2018

Tabenings - Donner Edition

Ah, Tuesday aga-

Shit!

Well, I'll either fight my way back to Tuesday, or drop off entirely, we'll see. Wasn't a great week for me productivity-wise. It could have been - my spawn was staying with friends so I had all sorts of time this weekend. For a brief, shining moment, I saw my way clear to resuming work on 'Modding' and making real, tangible progress.

But then some stuff hit me and my self-confidence just cratered. Why bother, you know? So I didn't do that.

I did manage to get back on the horse enough this week to give the first, oh, half of CORE #12 the final, final, post-postwork edit. I.e. Uzobono has put the pages together and added the words and the special effects, and I'm just kibitzing for clarity and making small tweaks here and there. I think in 60 or so pages I had 5 comments? Something like that. Uzo is making noises about a release next week; seems feasible to me. So that's good.

Not a lot else to report; I've been enjoying Black Pharaoh's 'Forsaken Souls' smut comic. I do enjoy demonic corruption, although the parasite thingy got less screen time than I would have liked and reading a page a week is sometimes frustrating. Still, good evil fun.

1 comment:

  1. Always look forward to your posts, no matter what day it's on. Doesn't need to be too regular if you're not feeling it.
    Really looking forward to Core... To put it mildly.

    ReplyDelete