Wednesday, November 29, 2017

Tabenings - Day Late Edition

Greetings!

I bet you thought I'd died! Or fallen off the blogwagon again. But no, I just had stuff going on last night. Normally Tuesday is a good day for blogging, but every now and then something's happening on a Tuesday night which requires my personal attention.

Anywhoo... CORE #12 scene eleven is done, and now I'm writing the climactic scene twelve! Uzobono is right behind with the renders and we're both hoping to have the issue out to you in 2017. Only a few scenes after the climax, mostly short.

Not a lot otherwise on my smut radar. Looking forward to Half-Shim's story. I don't want to jinx things but it's looking like I should have some writing time this weekend, so if I can work the enthusiasm back up then I can jump back onto 'Modding'. Would be criminal to leave it half-done, especially after all the teasing.

4 comments:

  1. I usually imagine a visit from the nice lady who lives in the left margin. That way you're not only not dead, but probably quite happy.

    CORE #12 sounds like it's shaping up to be a blast! Will scene 12 contain literal climaxes or are you simply referring to literary structure? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Something like Anonymous above said, I try to imagine that something good (or at least not so bad) is going on. In the imaginary blog I write for that is, as often as not, usually the case.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everyone see this?

    http://callidus-mc.com/manip/compliance/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Progress continues on my story, albeit slowly. I had three days to work on my story last week, but only two this week (I think, we shall see). I've finally broken into act three, and now I need to more accurately plot out how I'm getting to the end.

    So, unfortunately, I'm not all certain how close I am to the end, and I regret to say that it's probably not going to be completed this month. I don't want to make any promises I can't keep, except to say that it's going to have a smashing ending! :D

    I am looking forward to seeing you and Uzo's work. Can't wait!

    ReplyDelete