Tuesday, March 21, 2017

Tabenings - Tuesday Again Edition

Hey, I'm posting on time for once! How about that?

So CORE #11 is fully scripted and 50% edit complete. I wrote an additional scene because I had this really hot idea on how to implement it. So, uh, look for that.

Uzo tells me that postwork is gonna proceed at a steady pace, but the damned issue is crazy long (weird, given that nothing really happens - oh WAIT) so it'll be another two-ish weeks before it's all wrapped up. So look for it right around the turn of April.

Hmm, which means that now Uzobono will be back on Aria or Synthetic, or something, and I'll have to come up with something else to fill my time. Hmmm.

5 comments:

  1. You COULD work on your naughty stuff...but I have a feeling you'll be spending your free time playing the new Mass Effect instead. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Noooooo don't do it! There is nothing for you in that game but pain and sadness Tabs! :O

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely! I'm looking forward to it!

    I do share other people's concerns that you'll be sucked into Mass Effect. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Any news on Pierced?

    ReplyDelete