Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Tabenings - Semi-Communicado Edition

So my email provider is acting up again. It's run on a toaster in a guy's basement (honestly, not much of an exaggeration) and he said something about "hard drive fan" and "need to rebuild". Not sure if it will be back on - well, no, I am confident that it will, what I am not sure of is when - or for how long, etc, etc. So if you are trying to email me, you should anticipate possible difficulties.

I can't complain, I've had it for seventeen years, and never paid a dime. I trust it will be back so am not looking into alternate providers, at least not for a while.

This shouldn't affect ongoing commitments (CORE), although how I will communicate with Uzobono now is an open question. Mebbe deviantart messages or something.

In other news... well, not much other news. Working on the day job, helping the spawn out with homework, grocery shopping. The usual. No good video games at the moment - I'm hoping Mass Effect Andromeda will be good, although given the current dearth of options I daresay I shall be buying it anyway. I did not pre-purchase, of course, because I don't do that. But day one seems quite likely.

Hmm. I miss my email.

3 comments:

  1. So did you watch Rupture yet? :D

    Also hoping for inspiration from ME:A! Always a great source of dark ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have not watched it yet! But it is definitely on my "watch as soon as you get a chance" list.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry to hear about your email issues! Have you considered switching to Gmail? There are also providers like ProtonMail or Mailbox.org if you have privacy concerns.

    I am not holding out hope for Mass Effect: Andromeda because Bioware is not what it was since Mass Effect 2. Wait for reviews.

    ReplyDelete